First things first, I have put ‘Recipe’ in quotations because there are so many things you can swap around and therefore this recipe really isn’t set in stone.
1 pack of organic firm tofu
1/4 can diced tomatoes
( I used)
1 brown onion
1 spring onion
2 cherry tomatoes
1/2. Cup baby spinach
1/2 already baked- potato
beans, mushrooms, capsicum, kale, carrot, zucchini, eggplant, corn, spinach, chickpeas.
(you can use anything you wish)
1 tsp Siracha
1 tsp Black Salt
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Chilli powder
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Onion Flakes
1/2 tbsp Chives
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1. Crumble your tofu and place in a bowl to use later.
2. Cut up your vegetables.
3. If using Onion, sauté the chopped onion in a pan with either a tbsp of olive oil or water. (If using fresh garlic, add that here too)
4. Once the previous step is complete, add the tinned tomatoes and mix well.
5. Add tofu and mix thoroughly to coat the tofu.
6. Add rest of the vegetables and cook for 3-5 minutes.
7. Add the spices and mix together, cook for a further two minutes.
8. Remove from heat and serve on its own or with toast.
(See I told you it’s not really a recipe, it’s kind of a ‘hey let’s toss all this in a pan’ kinda dish)
You can watch the video for this on my YouTube channel: