1 Large Sweet Potato or a couple small ones
1 TBSP Paprika
1 TSP Rosemary
1 TSP Garlic Powder
1 TSP Onion Powder
1 TBSP Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
– Peel and cut up your sweet potato(es) in to the shapes of fries or wedges or whatever your desired thickness is.
– Place the fries on to a baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over the fries and toss them around to evenly spread the oil.
– Sprinkle the herbs and seasonings and toss the fries again.
– Spread the fries out on a baking sheet and place the fries in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes (they may take longer if your fries are thicker than mine)
– Sprinkle with salt and/or pepper if desired.