4 large bananas
1/2 cup of coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp Light Agave Nector
1/4 cup Soy Milk (optional) – use if batter is too thick.
1 ½ cups of plain flour
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of cinnamon
1 tbsp walnut pieces
Preheat oven to 180°C
1) Mash the 3 bananas in a bowl, leaving no large chunks (small chunks are fine)
2) Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon
3) Fold the coconut oil, agave nector and the coconut sugar with the mashed banana until well combined.
4) Fold the dry ingredients slowly with the banana mixture until the batter is combined. If the batter is too thick, add the soy milk.
5) Fold the walnut pieces through the batter so that they’re mixed evenly through the mixture.
6) Place the batter in to a greased (use coconut oil or parchment paper) bread loaf pan and bake the banana bread for 25-30 minutes at 180°C or until you can place a skewer in the bread and it comes out clean.